5th Grade presentation: Beautification Group requesting $100 for snacks for upcoming clean up. Approved
Principal’s Report-Stacy: Thank you for the new laminator.
Teacher’s Report-Sara W & Sarah B: Just a thank you card for help with funding stuff.
Treasurer’s Report/Budget-Whitney: Almost 100% caught up. Please break up the deposits to know what money was deposited for what fundraiser.
1. Family Movie Night-Beth: Finding Dory. Do need volunteers to sell popcorn and water.
2. Scholastic Book Fair-Beth: Dec 2-9. Sign up will be coming out soon.
1. Laminator-Christina: Teachers are loving it!
2. Website-Dan: Determination letter is finally in. Switching website hosts. Domain name is about $15/year. Need to start finding a replacement to be webmaster next year.
1. Cookie dough Fundraiser-Christina: 1st choice Feb 10-24 2nd choice Feb15- March 1.
2. Choir Field Trip Proposal-Christina: Mrs. Monterossi would like to request funds for a winter holiday choir field trip for her 5th grad choir students. $180 bus and $100 for help with lunches that may not be provided by students. Approved for the busses, waiting clarification on the lunches.
3. Valley Cinema Matinee-Dan: $8 per child for a season pass. 8 movies in a pass, parents get in for free. Get 1 pass for an adult for a regular showing, and 1 entry into a drawing for gift cards and more. Tickets are in the office, students purchase the tickets from them and money is turned into the PTO.
4. Carnival Committee: Need 125 -150 volunteers. Tentative Date May, 12th. Teachers will choose a game for their class and ask parents for volunteers to create the game and help run the booth that day.